Monday, October 6, 2008

the rest of the holidays in college E

as u noe i'm not the p.r of college E so i hv to stay at my fren dorm
act nth special happen during my stay at the college E
but wat i wanna say is i'm glad to be with them
during this holidays...
coz without them i sure live at my own dorm alone...
so i wanna thank to my fren that let me stay at their room
which are terence and chee yang...
and i hv a good days with them
by playing games with them, eat together n chat our sam si together..
act i hope i can stay at college E together with my frens over thr..
but at my own dorm i like the peace so that i can study and do wat ever i wan..
so here comes the pros and cons
coz i hv decided to write a letter to move in to college E
but i like the feel in my own dorm now...
but i oso like the fren in the college E
so wat shud i do now?
hmm....
i hv no idea...haha
but anyway i hope to stay with my fren at college E
coz without fren u r nth....

2 comments:

Amanda L said...

yala.. u ban us liao.. now u tok sam si with 3rd floor and ground floor in B2 ad lar...
XD, hm.. im highly suspect percentage that u wanna move into kg e is becuz of ur coursemate are here, and ur samsi gang are here.. also??? hahahah...

Miss Y said...

yalor! banned us d la..u got samsi gang at 3rd floor n ground floor in B2...everynight tok samsi...dunno got gossip onot tim...dunwan the girl up stairs n up up stairs jor...haha...