Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Feeling When Final Has Arrived

yeah...my exam has started on tuesday
it was my pengantar etika and my titas exam
ermm...overall i guess it was ok
but i oso noe i have made many mistake lo..hahaha
now i juz finish my major course de exam
and it was damn tough but my frens say it was much easier than midterm
and i was like ok lo..coz some parts i really hv no idea de...
then i was wondering how my sis can got a first class honour in ukm???
and i'm sure she really made a lots of effort lo...coz her course was not easy to study le..
and when i look bek to myself...and i was wondering can i get the 1 class honour in my course?
and i hv no idea wat class i could get in ums...
maybe 2nd upper class will be enaf for me?
i think oni god noes it lo..
hahaha....anyway i'm so glad to hv a sisters that take care of me last time..
and i'm not used to it when my sisters not around with me...
is kinda weird har? talking these crap here...
anyway i very salute my lou 2 and i love my others sisters too...
if none of them guide me i will be no one....
and i wanna thanks my parent coz they giv meet me and my sisters together...haha

1 comment:

heart shape world said...

Haha.. now u knew i m great..
Young guy u hav long run to go, dun ever giv up.. Juz be focus on the thgs that u r doin.. Enjoy evy moment no matters good or bad.. This is Life..
Take goo care ya!!