Wednesday, September 2, 2009

rainy day

today is very 'special' coz the sky at sabah rain non-stop
and this morning i plan to go for class...
but when i woke up..i feel extremely cold and not well...
but then i still get up and go take bath with the icy cold water...
and prepared to go class....
and the rain stil keep falling...
after the class my head was like very heavy..
but i still manage to go for my lab..but my head still very heavy thou..
after the lab..went bek to hostel to rest...
while waiting the bus..
i feel this rainy day reli like my feeling ?
haha..duno why..
coz i feel cold when alone and i feel happy and warm when i get along with my fren
haha...
last week, i celebrate my fren birthday at Warisan Square...
and from day to day i feel more closed to them...
haha...thats why when i got holidays, i will stay with them...
then when i get bek to IP, my hostel i actually feel cold and lonely..
but sometimes i do enjoy the time of alone in the room...
but anyhow i stil nid my frens..haha...
so i decided to move in to KF next sem hopefully....
and stay near with them...then i can enjoy the time makan with them..
and play a fool with them...

wow..a rainy makes me think of so many things...
okay la.. im off to go.. bye
thanks to all my frens in sabah and kl...love u all and miss u all...

No comments: