Thursday, August 28, 2008

frequently visit toilet

i was awake at 2am in the morning but act i over slept
coz i plan to study for my midterm
when i was awake it was 2am in the morning ad..
i was shocked and nervous so i quickly wash my face and hv a cup of nescafe
and i straight away pop on my bed and start studying
and i manage to study my chemistry in an hour time
that means it was 3am ad..
so i quickly sleep for a while and i hv to wake on 6am to get ready to uni
very fast i was slept
and i awake again on 4am smthing
coz i feel my stomachache
so i start to visit the toilet for the 1st time that day
then i pop bek to sleep
but an hour later i go visit the toilet again
and that time i noe tat i'm diarrhea
and i keep on visiting the toilet untill 5am smthing
and now i wonder is the nescafe makes me diarrhea or wat?
coz that morning i'm like exhausted
and suffer in pain
but luckily its over when i get to my uni..
so thats the end of my day visiting toilet that day..
HOPE IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN LO..LOL!!!!

2 comments:

heart shape world said...

Haha.. of cos is d nescafe lor.. Empty stomach canot drink lar.. stimulate to much on ur intestinal except u get used to caffeine..
Take good care lar...

Amanda L said...

hahaha.. "qing chang wei" arr..