Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Its all happen in Sabah

hi..to all my friends out thr
this is my 1st blog in my life
and it happen in sabah..
after i been here in sabah
i've been through alots of things.
and all these things are things
that i never try before when i was in kl.
its hard to say it but i realize that
family is very important and
friends also very important
when u get in to new place like me.
maybe u all wil wonder, what have i been through?
ermmmm.. i cant tell u all about that.
but u will understand my feel
when u doing anythings all by urself
what i mean here is really all by urself.
and the home sick feeling that u would never known
if u never been out of home or didnt
watch or see ur parent for few months..
but i'm glad i've made until now
and now i feel more.. not to say very independent
but at least it get better compare to me
when i was in kl...
so i think thats all la for this time..
feel relief when type all this things out from heart..
and thanks to my fren yy
coz she teach me how to register blog..
lolz...pretty lame har? me!
so once again i would like to say
HOPE TO SEE U ALL SOON!!
I LOVE MY FAMILY FOREVER!!!!

2 comments:

Miss Y said...

nothing but just wanted to be the 1st one who comment your blog!!XD
gambateh!

heart shape world said...

Learning to be independent.. to appreciate.. Thankful to God that u have a chance to go thru all these..

God bless & Take care woh..