Wednesday, September 17, 2008

morning with a homesick dream

monday-it happened few days bek already but only now i post it on...
that morning i dream about my family
and what i dreamed is the days b4 i came to sabah that i've been thru with them
that time i really hope its the end of nov, so that i can get bek to kl
in the dream i juz remember the scene i'm chatting with my siblings
and the scene that my mom woke me up in the morning
to go to school and the scene i eat dinner with my family
plus my mom's dishes...
i was thrilled and i suddenly woke up
and i realize that it was juz a dream...
that day i was so homesick
and i tried to wrote down the the draft o my blog
which is this blog that u watching now..
u noe what? i cried...like a baby alone in my room..
so from now i planned to concentrate more on my study
and then get some good result if possible
and then i wanna get back to kl ASAP to meet my family...
since i came here i felt family is very important
and once again...
I LOVE MY FAMILY SO MUCH!!!!!!

4 comments:

Miss Y said...

no worry la...we are going back to our hometown SOON!!!! me too miss my family so much and always dream bout them and even to that im sleeping in my own room....but our dream will come true in nov!!! keep holding on n dun think too much la..better think how to go sandakan on the coming holiday la..haha...and oso ur final~~

Amanda L said...

Be tough man... u r "lam yan" lai de ma.. though is the 1st time separate wif family so long time. But, think in a positive way la.. Nov coming rapidly liao.. and now wat u can do is do the best u can do in final.. and bring great honour b back to Kepong..
If really cannot tahan, talk to us.. or the gal at upstair( yy) hahahah!!! :P dun keep in heart.. dat's wat fren's function ma.. sharing & and can be depend on. rite?

yIh-jIe said...

lolollolololol....wei long wei long...u have been saying u cant tahan since the 1st day u were in sabah lo..but then..c..ur still there now o..means u r able to tahan o...so dun give up so easily lo..u've made it this far, dun waste it o...tink of it in tis way..ur course oni 3 years!!!!hahaha...
and i wanna quote wat the girl above me say..u can oways talk to ur frens ma...the girl upstairs and up up stairs...muahahahahha....
tc n c u in nov!!!!!~~

david santos said...

I am to pass to desire a good weekend to you.