Wednesday, September 17, 2008

previous mooncake festival

saturday-it mooncake festival that day
and i plan to celebrate it at kolej E with my buddy
and i planned to be the PTI in kolej E that night..haha..
b4 that v already bought mooncakes and lantern
and u noe what else?
ALCOHOL!!!!! hahaha... is VODKA
and for the ease of drink
i bought a lemonade to mix with the drink
but however the smell of the vodka alcohol is still strong
and finally v found the reason
that is the vodka contain 40% of alcohol!!
and v thought it juz 20%...
anyway v hving fun by curi-curi drink the vodka...
after that v hv been invited to walk around the campus by other group
and yy plus amanda were going up high that time
and both of them really funny
during the walk v sing, laugh and maka fun of each other
and after that v go bek to kolej E around 2am..
and that was it, how my mooncake festival gone thru..
ermm...for me i had alots of fun that night
although i didn't really expressed it
and i think i was luck enough to noe all my buddy here in sabah
and i really apppreciate it anyway
so lastly i wanna thanks to all my buddy in sabah
and thanks to be my buddy..haha..
maybe all my luck is used to meet u all and i'm happy to met u all..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you drink?????!!!!notty notty boi!*im gonna tell auntie:P*

Amanda L said...

XD celaka... how dare u post it and accuse me and yy going to high? yeah... we are abit too happy hahahah... well, this coming Hari Raya.. let's HIGH again!!