Sunday, December 28, 2008

bull shit....

piss off by ums irresponsible management..
coz they facing the online registration prob and the prob is bothering
or should i say making us or me more troublesome?!
bcoz of ur prob makes my most wanted course gone away..
i want my course bek..but i noe the chance is almost zero
coz the course is the foreign language..
but wat makes me reli piss off is the other faculties students' pre register were granted
except for two faculties of us..
and its not fair for us since v hv to rival for the foreign language course
and the others of coz will be happy coz their pre register had been granted
but i feel very disappointed to ums management part..
all i wanna say is bull shit u!!! ums management department..
now i juz hope miracles could happen
so that me and my fren can take the foreign language that wanted by us the most...
i want my spanish bek!!!
damn it ums...

1 comment:

Miss Y said...

sabar la~~now u get it back ady ma..happy d lo?haha