Thursday, December 25, 2008

christmas eve

i had a quite funny christmas eve with my fren ej,ah po,zeming and michele and andrew.
v plan to go thr and countdown so v start moving on 10pm..
and when v reach the curve and finish parking at the road side..
funny things happen..
whole gang of us saw a couple in a car..
and the guy wanna kiss the gals but he stop and stare at us..
and me,kinda high that time shout out 'they wanna gao ye'..
then all my frens are like wth why so loud?
then v quickly went off that place..hehe
and when v reach the curve thr huge crownd in the curve
its like walking inside a can of sardin haha..
but i saw lots of sweet couples, thats for sure and hot gals too..hehe
and when the christmas is finally arrive..
the crownd starts to spray the snow like thing (i duno wat it call)
and makes the surrounding getting higher the feel..
and so v leave the place and pop on to the mcD at aman puri..
and v gossiping and chatting till 2am..
and thats how i spend my nite with my frens
im glad i have these frens of mine
coz they makes my life better..
thanks my frens haha

1 comment:

Natasha Sosa said...

wah...now only i saw ur blog...wah...wah ...wah...next christmas...is singapore..be ready