Saturday, August 15, 2009

b4 holiday

nw at frens house at kf (thats why i can on9..hehe)
erm..my tight and legs are quite pain now coz ytd go hiking for my field trip
and we done a lots of things actually like catch butterfly, insects..
and we also place traps to catch a mammals..hehe
and so im exhausted..and u noe wat?
at that evening i got presentation to do and the slides were not completely compiled yet!!!
and so after the hiking then went back to my room
and start compiling..and i manage to done it and rush to my class..
during the class im like very nervious coz waiting the turn for my gp to present..
and at last my presentation was praise by my lecturer..
and im quite proud of it...hehehe
so im very suang for whole evening..

then today i hv to hike the mount again to retrieve bek the trap..
and we manage to capture a squirell...(our team)
and others oso got it...
and so we bring the squirell bek and our demo ask us whther wanna preserve it?
or let it go?
basically preserve means kill it la so we decide to kill 1 and let the other go..
happy ending la...
i think thats all la for now but actually quite alots of things happen during the field work
but juz hv to take it easy and happy go lucky!!!

and of coz hope to chat with the gal that makes me feel relax...
ahahaha...juz kidding..
gtg...chao!!!!



No comments: