Monday, August 17, 2009

first day of holiday


today me and my frens plan to go 1borneo shopping then go sing k la..
and so we rent a car and start roll at 11am..
and bcoz i ad spotted a shirt at baleno and try to buy it now..
so we go and check the shirt out..
and u noe wat?
its damn expensive...


my fren say this is nice


but i spotted this first..haha


and after trying it i reli like both of them..
but then the price is killing me..
so i decided to shop other shop first b4 coming bek to buy..
and then my frens went to padini concept shops...
and i spotted a kinda shirt like in baleno..
then my frens all persue me go try...and belief me..
i nvr try so many shirt at once b4...haha
but thanks to them la i reli enjoy this time de shopping...
and i bought the shirt..its red color like my display pic now...
haha...but still i feel wanna get the shirt in baleno shop...haha

then v move to Karamunsing to sing karaeoke..
from 3 to 7pm...kinda tired...haha.
then v move to Foh San eat porridge...quite good..
and then v met a fruit seller which is a auntie...
im quite lucky to met her coz i nid fruits to do my business...
and so i get her handphone number and hopefully i got nice stockfrom her..
and why am i doing business??
good question...
coz its my university de core subject..
every student hv to go thru this business thing and must gained profits..
but i kinda worry..but hope it wil be fine la...
ok la..stop here lo..
hv to meet my dream gal in my dream..haha
adios!!!


2 comments:

Amanda L said...

Don't so addicted to V collar shirt pls... hahaha... u know.. later becum another category hahaha
But the red one really nice...

drea said...

ello !!

Wahh.. so nice ah your shopping. Btw, my bf is working in Padini so next time if you wanna buy, just copy the code. Got good discount. :) Call me / sms me when u want it ;) take care