Monday, July 13, 2009

bad luck

i juz move bek to my hostel or called dorm...
its been a long time i din come bek here coz i was illegally stay at my frens dorm..
so..this time bek to IP i got a very complicated feelings..
but thanks god i hv my frens thr as well..
so on the sunday.. i was planning to move in by my uncle's help...
so i from my frens house at Kingfisher, my uncle fetch me and my things to IP..
and my uncle stay at Kf oso so when he saw my house and room he say:
uncle:'wat?! this is ur hostel?why so small?and why so dirty ar ur room?'
me:'erm....its like that de wo..here not like Kf thr de,so big and convenient...'
uncle:'huh?then if next time u wanna move out better go Kf here not good..even my son's dorm at USM oso not so dirty'
me:'.............. (smile)'

so when my uncle finish help me bring my luggage all to upstairs..
so he leave me la coz he got work to do...
so i went up my room to check out the condition...
and everythings is okay...and suddenly i notice that thr is oni one socket in my room!!!
im like...wth man..whole room oni one socket?
but thats fine i coz i got extension...
so when i plug in my phone charger to charge it..
then when i wanna switch on the suis
DAMN...the suis the spoilt!!!
that time im like...WTH!!!!!
how am i going use electrical device without socket in my room?
haiz..that moment i feel sucks man...reli sucks...

and so i make a report today i HEP
and they say they will make report but the maintainence job is not under their control..
so now i hv to wait and nothing but wait..
and i hope i can get bek my same old room like my first time thr...
haiz...thats all la from me...
hope nth bad happen again?

1 comment:

Amanda L said...

hhahah! pooor thing!how cum u have uncle that live in kf u dun go get help frm him? u juz find room in kf only lar.. sommore got relative can take care of u..