Sunday, July 5, 2009

tired

tired, tired and tired...
duno why im so tired...today finally im bek to sabah..
and i feel everything is chaos...
maybe bcoz is my mood not that good?haha....
and i hv to settle my hostel thing ASAP la...
thank god i hv a place for me at IP....
tonite..im staying with my frens house..
feel not that good coz im not very close with them....
so im moving bek to my IP thr lo...

and maybe bcoz im very enjoy myself at my home at kl...
for example me and my family had a dinner at Marche in the Curve!!
it was fun coz it like a market like restaurant...
maybe next time i will upload some photo?haha...
so when i bek to sabah..i feel very odd and the thing is i duno why!!!
haha...haiz...but i think everything is gonna be alright?
i hope so la..
now juz hv to moving forward lo...
and im sure i will call some of my frens la to spoke out my thing?haha....
till then...hope to update soon...

1 comment:

Amanda L said...

Ma de! No complains pls!! hahahaha... u still got huihui~ yangyang~(big and small one) and most importantly yenyen~!!