Friday, July 3, 2009

feeling

its been a while im not update my blog
coz usually i write blog bcoz im sad and got some complicated feeling around..
but since my frens told me to update abit, so i am now..
erm..juz now i juz yum cha with my family at old town...
actually i feel very nice and warm everytime go out yum cha with my parents and sisters..
this kinda feeling is very nice untill i would went crazy for it when i was in sabah...
so i feel kinda 幸福 la can be with my family..
and in this holidays i've been going out with frens quite seldom coz some of them still study and some of them were working..but its totally feels great when i was gathering with them..
and on the thursday nite..me and my frens yj is going to met two frens of us..
and i told u.. knowing these two frens is like a miracle to me la..
coz v juz noe them while v work on ours form 6 holidays..
and these two cute gals are actually very nice of them and...
the important thing is they give me alots of support when i was in sabah..hehe
and our gathering although is lack of topic!!!(obviously!!! except for the scary thing..)
haha..but i still feels very comfortable with them..
i mean even v din talk, actually i feel okay bout it (dunno why la..)
so i juz hope v can still keep in touch with each other lo...
and our next gathering sure got lots of things to chat especially
THE SCARY STORY part ...haha...
update soon?? (will c bout that !!!haha)

3 comments:

yIh-jIe said...

ah cheh....u wanna chat hai leh..i noe u d ...chat hai zai..noe they oways red your blog..den jiu post about them..i noe i noe.. =D..

Amanda L said...

wakaka! u get back dorm leh dude! be strong!! U juz need to think that ur life in Sabah better than me ler...

drea said...

wei long :p
just read ur update today ! WAHH.. say u always din update then update oredi wor. not bad not bad :D hehhee .. Anyway, don't feel so lonely in Sabah k :) just try to get used to it :)

ANYWAY, we will always be here for u lah :) so if got anything, just wanna talk.. can always msn / sms us :) take care and BEHAVE. and yes, we should share more scary story @ night :p very nice. hahahaha