Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Obsession feeling???

these few days feels lonely?haha...
yea...i home sick again....
if u guys wanna hit me, go ahead pls....
coz i oso hate this parts of me.. ;(
so to ease my home sick, i called my mom for past two days...
and i feel abit relief now?haha...
i think family is very important to me la..
and luckily i got some good fren here at sabah...
so im not so cham la compare to the others...
anyway..i will leave them soon la..
coz i will move bek to my dorm lo....
and my dorm thr i got not many frens la....
so juz me and only me at that moment....
and i hate the loneliness so much!!!!
so i knew my fren at UKM de feeling de sometimes...haha
so maybe i will call u next time lo..
haiz...wat to do?
my good frens all move out to rent house ad...
haiz..juz hope i can keep on moving lo...
and i reli miss my family and my frens so SO Much!!!!
so that all from me now...
hope will get update some freshy news and things happen around me..bye

2 comments:

Amanda L said...

Same here.. homesick... toughy year 2.. Ganbate kudasai!

Natasha Sosa said...

u miss us ah???including me ah???
haha..take it easy..be happy...!!!dun stress urself...thn all the bad luck vl go away....^^